2.20.2008

Music You Should Know or Remember:

Since I took such a long hiatus...again I'm sorry! I'm not going anywhere this time. hahah

You should know the band Ghostland Observatory! I saw them at Lollapalooza in Aug 2007 and they were easily one of my favorites! Their music immediately intrigued me because of it's beat driven electro punk sound. Check out their MySpace and listen cause I'm not going to try and be a critic here : ) I just think you should know them! Besides, they're going to be at Bonnaroo this year! Below is a video I came across on youtube that just happens to have one of their songs playing in the background. This is why youtube rocks and anyone can be noticed or admired by least a couple people somewhere in the world! I get a kick outta watching this video. I give him props for putting something like this up!

No comments: