3.17.2008

Really?!? I Can't Get Enough!!!

BREAKSK8

haha! That would be of the dance crew on roller skates called Breaksk8 on MTV's America's Best Dance Crew. I've been catching bits and pieces of the new show here and there and then got completely mesmerized by an episode I saw last week. The assignment for the remaining crews was to put their own twist on a track from Michael Jackson's Thriller album in honor of the album's 25th anniversary. All the dance crews did a such a great job, I'm liking this show now! Well Breaksk8 picked 'Beat It' out of a hat and had 'their best performance yet'...check it out cause I can't get enough! Maybe I like the song 'Beat It' more than I thought or this is just more proof of the undeniable impact that album had on all of us but I would pay to see them do a performance to the song in full. Their performance also reminded me of that movie "Breakin'" that came out in the early 80s. I think I watched that movie a lot when I was little!



OR

SKIP TO #4

No comments: